The Starbucks Coffee Maker has very little that I don’t like but to be honest, I have to mention a few things that annoyed me a bit.
So before you buy it, I thought I should put a quick list together of the things that I was a bit disappointed about. These issues are personal, you may experience them differently.
- If you’re used to drink your coffee from a mug, the serving sizes are maybe a bit small.
- You can’t place your travel mug under the machine.
- No visible temperature control, there is no LCD read out.
- At the Starbucks stores, they don’t sell Verismo pods.
- Overall do the pro’s on this machine outweigh the negative points. I really love the Verismo Starbucks now and it has been a very reliable machine.
Overall I am very positive, this coffee machine from Starbucks is definitely worth it.